Subject: Official Ocean City Noise Ordinance
From the Mayor and City Council of Ocean City, Maryland in conjunction with the Ocean City Police Department. 'Commencing May 4,1982 all facilities that let rooms by the day shall advise their guests in writing that any guest exceeding established noise levels shall suffer immediate removal or eviction by any law enforcement officer. Furthermore, this violation shall be punished as a misdemeanor, including a fine of not less than $500.00, not to exceed $1000.00. The dollar amount is to be established by manager/owner of licensed premises.
Note: All monies paid for rental of a room, including security deposit shall NOT be refundable, if occupancy is terminated by management, or security guard.
ROOMS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE RETURN OF SECURITY DEPOSIT.
Hotel Reserves the right to inspect rooms and to terminate occupancy for the following causes:
- No Visitors allowed in rooms under ANY circumstances
- You are responsible for trash disposal.
- You are responsible for washing dishes.
- Maids will make beds only if there is nothing on them (clothes, jewelry, suitcases, etc.)
- No parties in rooms, loud noise or disturbance to other guests.
- No drinking on balcony, or walkways outside room. No alcohol in rooms if under 21 years old.
- No glass around pool area.
- $75.00 per person security deposit. Not refundable if occupancy is terminated by management, or if any of the house rules have not been followed.
- No loud music on balcony or pool area.
- You will be held responsible for any damages incurred, or problems arising from unregistered persons attempting to visit you.
- Check out time is 11 a.m. All trash must be removed from room, and taken to proper trash receptacles, and all dirty dishes washed before your security deposit will be returned to you.
- We recommend you inspect room at check-in and report any discrepancies to the motel office. If not reported at check-in you will be held responsible.