Accessible route and entrances to hotel facilities including pool, restaurant/bar, beach access, parking , registration desk, side ramp entrance, souvenir store.
The Americana Hotel does not accept pets; however, service dogs are welcome. A service dog is trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA.
Accessible Guest Room and Bathroom:
- Accessible rooms available
- Guest room furniture can be rearranged
- Grab bars and tall toilets available
- Adequate clear turning space in bathrooms
- Safety bar near toilet
- Safety bar in shower
Hearing and Visually Impaired Accessibility:
- Visual alarms or alerts
- Guest Rooms
- Public Areas
- Audible fire/smoke alarms
- Audible alarms in hallways