It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Americana Hotel and we hope your stay in Ocean City will be an enjoyable and memorable one. To help you, we have prepared this directory to introduce you to the services we provide for our guests.
All of us here thank you for choosing our hotel as your vacation home. Please assist us in allowing our staff to cater to all your needs. We hope you enjoy our facility throughout your stay.
Directory of Services
Reservations for future stays at Americana Motor Inn may be made by calling our Reservations Department. Reservations at our other Inns may be made by calling our toll-free number at 800-321-9174.
Check-in, Check-Out Times
Our check in time is 4:00 p.m.; check out is 11 a.m. If you require more time, please inquire at the Front Desk.
No checks accepted at check in. CHECKS FOR ADVANCED DEPOSITS ONLY.
We honor the following credit cards: American Express, Discover, Mastercard and VISA.
Rollaways are available for an additional charge. Please inquire at the Front Desk.
In the event of an emergency (medical or otherwise) dial 911 or contact the Hotel Operator for immediate attention.
For extra linens, towels, soap, and pillows please contact Housekeeping between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Located on the 1st floor.
Indoor Swimming Pool
Our indoor heated pool hours are 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. Swim at your own risk; no lifeguard on duty. Children under 15 should not use pool without attendance of an adult. Pool rules are posted in pool area.
Mail & Messages
A mailbox is located in the lobby at the Front Desk. If you have a message to pick up, the light on your telephone will be blinking. Immediately call Front Desk.
Cable TV with HBO and Disney is provided in each room at no extra charge.
Hammerheads Bar & Grill, T-Shirt Shop, Ice Cream Shop:
Located on the Boardwalk in front of the hotel.
Please familiarize yourself with the nearest exits in the event of fire. Also on the back of every room door there is your location and fire exits.
Located in the lobby area.
Local Calls … FREE
Long Distance Calls (collect) … dial 8, wait for dial tone, then 1-800 collect
Long Distance Calls … with calling cards only
Please contact the Front Desk the night before with your room number and the time at which you would like to be awakened.
Like all buildings, hotel and motels CAN have fires. Plan what to do when you check in. You won’t have time to plan during a fire.
- First, find two exits nearest your room. Be sure they are unlocked and unblocked. Then count doors between your room and exits so you’ll have a reference point if it’s smoky.
- When you hear an alarm, ACT, don’t investigate.
- If the fire is in your room get out and close the door. Once out, report the fire.
- If the fire is not in your room, leave if you can. First, feel the door. If it’s cool, open it slowly and go to the nearest exit. Crawl if there is smoke. Fresh air will be at the floor. Take your key so you can go back if you can’t use the exits.
- NEVER USE ELEVATORS DURING A FIRE. They could stop at the fire floor.
- If your door is hot, don’t open it. Your room may be the safest place to be. Seal all cracks with wet towels. Shut off fans and air conditioners. Signal out your window. Call the fire department and wait to be rescued.
Your Best Defense Against a Fire is to Plan Ahead